More space for information
Is the space on a label simply not enough? Do you need to add instructions, recipes, information in several languages, small samples or company brochures, or details about competitions and special initiatives?
Our piegò labels are made up of several pages. They can be used for all these situations and many others. They can have an adhesive base or be designed as non-adhesive tags, that can be opened and re-closed once or several times.
Our Peal & Seal labels, on the other hand, are double-layer adhesive labels, printed on an adhesive base, and can also be opened and re-closed several times.
- Can be produced on different shapes (rectangular, square, round, oval).
- Adhesive base (label) or non-adhesive (tag).
- Multi-page label with numerous sides available for printing.
- Can be structured like a booklet or have a system for opening / closing.
Peal & Seal
- Possibility to produce complex or particular shapes.
- Adhesive base.
- Multi-page label with a maximum of 4 sides available for printing (also on the adhesive part).
- Label that can be “opened and closed” several times.